Terms of Service
Payment of Fee:
Monthly fees are paid in advance on the last week of every month for next month classes. In rare cases, where parents assure and promise the fee payment at a future date, Academy can give permission to continue classes. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay the fee on the due date. In case of non-payment, Academy will have the right to use all legal methods to recover the fee.
You may cancel your subscription by giving 1 month prior notice.
If You have paid the fee of a month but could not start any class of that month, Full fee will be refunded. If you have stopped classes during a month, no refund will be given and you will be charged the whole month fee.
Fee is calculated on monthly basis, including Public/Eid holidays, therefore there is no concession in fee for public holidays.
Please email your complaints to email@example.com
Aim of this policy:
Masoomeen Quran Center does not accept any donations. It runs on a small fee we receive from the students. In order for Quran Academy to provide a high-quality environment and an appropriate program for children and adult we must remain financially viable, while ensuring fee levels are at an affordable level for families.
Note: Our fees are actually the cost of the time, services and resources given by our staff and teachers for a student.
Terms and Conditions:
Before starting your regular classes, you must agree to the following terms and conditions and policies including any future amendments (collectively, the Agreement):
- If I pay the fee of a month but I could not start my classes of that month, the fee will be refunded.
- My monthly fee will be taken in advance on the last week of every month for next month classes.
- If I decide to discontinue / stop my classes (due to any reasons) during the month, the fee of that month will not be refunded.
- If I want to hold my classes for any limited period, it is not necessary that I’ll be given same teacher and time after coming back.
- If I want same teacher and time after coming back from vacation, I have to reserve my teacher and time by paying 50% of the tuition fee for that period in advance.
- If I’ll be absent in any class due to any reason at my end, It is not necessary that I’ll get makeup classes from my teacher.
- If the teacher is not available for class, I’ll be given a substitute class by another teacher at class time or by the same teacher at another adjustable time.
- There will be no substitute classes or fee refunds for Eid holidays. Eid holidays are considered as paid leave for the tutors.
- Academy reserve the right to change my teacher if needed. Teacher can be replaced on my request, if another teacher is available on my desired schedule.
- In case the teacher resigns/terminated, students will be provided with a new Quran teacher and students will not stay in touch with any individual. Masoomeen Quran Center will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by such contact in the future.
- My schedule can be changed on my request immediately, if desired time slots with the same teacher is available. Otherwise, I have to wait until adjustment.
- My classes can be ceased (paused), if I do not pay fee within due dates.
- Masoomeen Quran Center fee of the students could be varied according to our policies of that time and terms of service.
- I should expect a 5% increase in fee every year.
We may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. You should periodically review the most up-to-date version.